Monday, October 6, 2008
General Conference
We just had a wonderful weekend watching General Conference for our Church. It was spiritually uplifting for me and gave me a renewed hope for the troubled world we live in. At the beginning of the first session of Conference, President Monson got up to conduct the meeting right while I was telling Kaylie she needed to get her diaper changed. Jadyn, who was sitting on the couch, then said, "Mom! Shhh! Prayer! Mom!" I looked up and saw her folding her arms and had one eye closed. It was so cute and pretty funny that she was telling me to be reverent and be quiet during prayer. It is amazing how much two year olds pick up on and how much joy we get from having two of them in our home. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I agree conference was great. We miss the girls terribly. Hope you are having a wonderful day today. Wish I could have made it. Give everyone a squeeze for me. Love Deb.
Post a Comment