Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gotta Love Grandparents

I was going through pictures and videos today on my computer and ran across these two cute videos of my parents with Kaylie and Jadyn last time we were in Arizona. It makes me so thankful and happy that not only do my parents love my girls so much but so do Tim's parents as well. Tim and I are very blessed to have such wonderful parents and even better to have them be crazy in love with their grandchildren.

The first video is of Jadyn & my Mom. I was upstairs packing and heard them singing so I came out to see what was going on. They had no idea I was taking the video and I think it is the cutest thing ever. The second is of my Dad dancing with Kaylie at my brother Jon's Open House. It is adorable and makes me smile everytime I watch it.

Thanks Mom, Dad, Glen and Chris for being so wonderful to our girls- especially when you think no one is watching. :)

1 comment:

Jacque said...

I tell my kids all the time...."If I'd known being a Grandparent was this much fun....I'd have had them first!" You are very blessed!