Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday Tim!

We had a great little birthday dinner Saturday night at Tim's parent's house in honor of him turning the big 2-9. The girls had their heart set on making him Thomas the Train cupcakes but unfortunately we were not able to find anything Thomas the Train. So for Tim's birthday he had a Scooby-Doo/ Spongebob birthday. :) The girls were so excited to find the decorations in the store and to make the cupcakes for their Daddy.

I just want to say how much I love my husband and am grateful for all he does. I am sure it isn't easy living in a home being the only guy with 3 other girls! :) Tim you're wonderful and I love you so much. You're the best husband a girl could ever ask for!

While we were at the big birthday party Tim's Dad put on a game for the girls to play. They 'think' they are playing and it is so cute to watch. Here is a video of Jadyn playing and counting as she does- notice that she misses a few numbers in there. :)

1 comment:

Coil Fam said...

Happy Birthday Tim! Wish we could have been there. The girls are so cute. I made Matthew come and check the blog with the video of your birthday. We love to see the cousins and their families. You are doing a great job. Love, Matthew and Kaylee