

Kaylie and Jadyn celebrated their 3rd birthday this past week while we were on vacation. They were so excited for their birthday because they knew they would be having a princess party including a princess cake and presents. I was lucky enough to order a pink princess cake in time at the local grocery store and the girls were so excited when we went to pick it up. They yelled, "Oh! It's beautiful! I love it!" over and over and couldn't stop telling Tim and I thank you for it. The girls loved all the gifts they got and loved spending the rest of the time playing with each new thing. They got a ton of dress up stuff, which they had to put on as soon as they could.
After we had their little party the boys went and played at Kapula Golf Course. All of us girls decided to go down to the lobby and see all of the parrots they have. The girls had to go downstairs in full princess garb- high heels and all. Everyone that saw them laughed and wished them a happy birthday.
I can't believe my two little girls are 3 already. I am just amazed by them every single day and am so thankful to be their mother. Words cannot express my love I feel towards those cute girls. Happy Birthday Kaylie and Jadyn!





1 comment:
Miss you...and why did you put a picture of me in my swimsuit? hahaha jk
Kait
Post a Comment