




We had so much fun the past couple of weeks here in Bozeman with my Mom visiting and for the last week my sister and my Dad. I always love watching them with my girls and to see the girls get so excited with them being here. The girls had big plans with them here which consisted of going to McDonalds to show them how good they can go down the slide and going shopping at Target to look at toys. And of course the girls got to make "papa cakes" (pancakes) with Papa Dale too. I think my family was papacaked out by the time they left because we had it so much. :) My Dad was able to enjoy some golf and fly fishing with Tim and able to relax a bit, which I think he enjoyed. It was really a fun trip... well at least it was for us! :)
Thanks Mom, Dad, and Kait for coming! We had so much fun with you here and are missing you like crazy. Can't wait to see you when Brandon arrives!





1 comment:
Loved every minute of it, and we all are missing you a lot!!! Don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of the girls. I had so much fun with them and with you! I'm excited for Brandon's arrival. See you in December. Love, Mom
Post a Comment