Monday, November 30, 2009

"The Best Christmas Ever!"





This past Saturday we got out our Christmas tree and Christmas decorations. The girls had so much fun getting things put up around the house while listening to Christmas music. Notice Kaylie dressed as Cinderella and Jadyn as Barbie ballerina in the pictures. That is pretty much how they are 24-7 at our house.
When we were done putting everything up Jadyn said, "This is the best Christmas ever!" I think I have to agree. :)

3 comments:

Emily Malinka said...

oh your family is always so cute, I love reading your blog!

Jacque said...

It must be a girl thing....my grandaughter, Kaylie, fusses and throws a fit if we try to put anything on her that isn't a fussy dress. She won't wear pants without a fight. She says..."I want to be a princess"! She'll be 3the day after Christmas, so it's the age too probably! Not much longer for the baby.... so excited for you!

Kathryn said...

How are you holding up? We are thinking about you and can't wait to see our new cousin. Merry Christmas!