Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Morning!




We had a wonderful Christmas morning here and were so happy to see that Santa did not forget our house. We actually had Christmas on Sunday the 20th since I was supposed to have Brandon on the 22nd and the girls were so excited when we set out cookies, chocolate milk (2 cups because each girl had to make him a glass), and a carrot for Rudolf. Well we ended up having to wake up everyone early "Christmas morning" because I started have contractions through the night. I should have known the minute I told Kaylie and Jadyn that Santa was coming that I would go into labor. :) We did have fun though opening presents as a family before Tim and I made the hospital run. It turned out that it worked out really good because while I was in the hospital having Brandon the girls were too busy playing with their new toys to even realize Tim and I were gone.






No comments: