Friday, April 16, 2010

Family Photos















































We traveled to Arizona back in February and I had my good friend Celeste take some pictures of the kids. She does such an amazing job and I am always excited when I can have her do it. With the help of my brother Ryan in making Kaylie and Jadyn laugh, we were able to get some cute shots. Brandon would not go to sleep no matter how hard I tried but we still were able to get some really cute pictures of him too thank goodness. I have so many favorites that I just want to hang all of the pictures she took all over my house. :)

Here are a few of the many adorable pictures she took for us. Thanks Celeste!
(If you are ever in Arizona and want cute pictures taken go to http://www.celesteruthphotography.com/. She really does such a great job!)

No comments: