



















My brother Jon married his beautiful wife Angela this past Friday. Their rehearsal dinner was held the previous night at Maggiano's, an Italian restaurant where Jon & Angela had their first date and where Jon proposed. The food was incredible and you know me and food- if there is yummy food I am one happy girl! They were married in the Las Vegas LDS Temple and then had a reception that night at the Four Seasons Hotel. We were so happy we could be there for this special occasion and to see them on their big day. Angela looked so beautiful in her wedding dress and the girls thought she was Cinderella (or "Rella" as they called her the whole day). The reception was so much fun and the girls favorite part was the flutist and harpist that were there. The girls immediately said, "Rella!" and then spent the rest of the time mesmorized by them. I guess Angela did get her fairy tale wedding because the girls thought they were actually in one! The wedding cake was stunning (and delicious!) and the groom's cake was perfect for Jon. It was a Phoenix Suns cake. We are so happy to have them married for time and all eternity and to now officially have Angela in the family. We added some pictures and a video of our weekend in Vegas for you to enjoy. (Sorry the pictures are out of order because I am still not very good at this blogging thing!)





4 comments:
I love the pictures. It was a wonderful weekend. You have a wonderful family. Thanks for including Joe and I in all of the festivities. I really like the picture of Angela hugging her parents. I am sorry that it was such an ordeal getting home. Are you ready to fly again next weekend? Thinking of you...
Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of the wedding, and of Tim's wonderful accomplishment in passing the bar. I love this blogging idea...it keeps me in touch with so many things that I would miss out on. My love to your little family. Aunt Norma
I'm sorry that comment says "Grandma Norma." I guess Laurel set it up that way, and I don't know how to change it. Aunt Norma
What a gorgeous wedding, I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment