Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Move Over Von Trapp Family!

As of lately Kaylie and Jadyn are absolutely obsessed with the Sound of Music. They watched it at my parents house over our Christmas vacation and made my Dad watch the "cook-coo" part about 18 times. Now they want to watch it every day and know all of the songs by heart (which I don't mind too much because it is one of my favorite movies). It was hilarious one day when I noticed them walking with their arms behind each other in a line and then start singing the song. They took turns standing behind each other doing the "cook-coo" part and then did the rest of the song and dance. I was laughing so hard when at the end they went up our stairs backwards just like the little girl does in the movie. They then had me wave goodbye to them at the bottom of the stairs. I am amazed at what they pick up and what they do. I love everything about them and love that I get to be their mother and get to watch from the audience all of their performances.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

How cute is that??? That's one of my all time faves too! I can just picture them going up the stairs! Better be careful what you say and do huh? LOL!