Friday, January 30, 2009

The Top 2 Reasons I Love Being A Mother



My top 2 reasons why I love being a mother are shown in picture 1 & picture 2 in no particular order. I really don't know how I got to be so lucky to be the mother of such wonderful girls. They are the light of my life and are such happy little girls. I love their hugs and kisses and all of their funny little things that they do. Especially when Kaylie screams my name when I am out of the room over and over again until I come to see what is the matter. She then just says, "I just miss ya Mom." What could be better than that. :)

3 comments:

Jacque said...

You are twice blessed! They are darling....take after their Mom (no offense Tim!)

Debbie said...

They are too cute! We miss them. We are trying to maybe come over for spring break. Hopefully you guys are in town because we are definitely planning on hanging out. March 29th-April 3rd. Hope this doesn't conflict with conference. Miss you guys, hugs to all, love Deb.

It's a Wonderful Life said...

They are so cute!! We need to get over there to see you guys again, that was so much fun!!!!