Yesterday after we partook of the Sacrament Jadyn leaned over to me and whispered, "That toast was pretty yummy!" I just love to see the world through a two year old's eyes. :)
That is way cute. Much better then Makayla wanting to spit her bread out because a sister made homemade bread and she didn't like it. You gotta love kids!
I had to stop and think...toast...hmmm did she and Kaylie knock their sacrament cups together and "toast", or did she mean the bread??? LOL! You never know with kids!
Tim and I met at BYU-Idaho and were married May 29, 2004 in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. Tim attended Law School in Michigan where we were blessed with identical twin girls. We are living in Montana, where Tim is working as an attorney, and were just blessed with a healthy baby boy.
2 comments:
That is way cute. Much better then Makayla wanting to spit her bread out because a sister made homemade bread and she didn't like it. You gotta love kids!
I had to stop and think...toast...hmmm did she and Kaylie knock their sacrament cups together and "toast", or did she mean the bread??? LOL! You never know with kids!
Post a Comment