



We want to say congrats to my cousin Kyle on his mission call to the Hawaii Honolulu Mission! When I told the girls where Kyle was going and that he was going to be a missionary they said, "Uh! I want to come!" Kaylie and Jadyn absolutely love Kyle because he is always up to play with them and always willing to share his treats. We are so proud of him and definately wouldn't mind to visit him there! :)





3 comments:
What a sweet mission! I'm jealous!
He's so big now! That's so awesome that he is such great friends with your girls! What a perfect mission. It'll be beautiful!
ALOHA! That will be the first thing he learns there. I was so taken by the way that was the first word, always, out of the person conducting sacrament meeting! I love how everyone just says it back, outloud! Very friendly people! The hard part will be not surfing while he's there! Congratulations!
Post a Comment