Sunday, June 7, 2009

Congrats Brandon!

Tonight my cousin Brandon Mathews opened his mission call and the girls and I were lucky enough to be in Arizona to be there.  We are excited for him to be a missionary in the Norway Oslo Mission.  We know he'll be a great missionary in bringing the gospel to the people of Norway.  Congrats Elder Mathews!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

I just watched this this morning, I must have missed it while I was on my trip to Canada...it brought tears to my eyes. I remember so well watching my own sons open their mission calls. There is just something so special, about a young man, who has prepared himself, and is worthy, and willing, to serve the Lord! I don't even know you Brandon, but "WELL DONE!" You will be blessed for your selfless willingness to be a warrior in the Lords Kingdom!

sarahtuckett said...

Kacey -- thanks for posting this... it really brought a tear to my eye. We are so proud of Brandon. He will be a great missionary.