Monday, June 1, 2009

Out for Pizza

Over the weekend Tim and I stayed overnight in Billings to celebrate our five years of marriage. Our plan was to get up Saturday and go do sealings at the Billings temple. Well just our luck we happened to try to attend the temple the one Saturday it is closed all summer long. We had a good laugh at that and decided it was the thought that counts. At least we got to spend some time together without kids for a day. :)

Yesterday Kaylie asked me if the temple was closed and I told her it was and that was why mommy and daddy couldn't go. She smiled at me and said, "They must have gone out for pizza!" Gotta love that sweet little girl and the things that come out of her mouth.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Haha. Too funny. It IS the thought that counts! Layn and I have shown up for the temple for a session before when its been closed for cleaning. Boy did we feel dumb that day...

Okay, let's plan on something with you, me & Kelsie next week before Ryan's wedding craziness starts. Say Tuesday for lunch or something? I'll call Kelsie and ask her if that works.

By the way, how are you feeling?!

Kathryn said...

Did Grandma & Grandpa get the girls overnight? How fun! Joe and I have done it too so don't feel dumb! Like you said, its the thought that counts. I can't wait to see the girls. We miss you guys!

Tim & Kacey Hammar said...

Hey Celeste- Tuesday for lunch would be great. I am excited to see you and Kelsie and the kids. Especially your new little Mia- I haven't seen her in person yet. :) We can work out all the details at Church Sunday or I'll just give you a call. Either way I am excited!

I am feeling pregnant right now. You know how the first trimester goes- one minute your fine the next you are sicker than a dog. I will be real excited when this first trimester is done.