Saturday, May 30, 2009
Happy Anniversary Tim!
Yesterday Tim and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. It is amazing to reflect on what we have been through together these past five years of marriage and to see how much Heavenly Father has truly blessed us. I am so lucky to have Tim in my life and to have him be mine for eternity. He is such a wonderful husband, father, friend, and so much more. I really don't know how I snagged such an incredible guy. Tim I love you and look forward to so many years ahead! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You are such a great couple! It's so nice to see people happy! We've been that way for 35 yrs. now! (whew, am I old or what???)
Happy Anniversary! Where does time go. I can't believe we are coming up on twenty. You are such a cute family. Miss you guys and looking forward to seeing you this summer. Hope you are feeling well, hugs to all, DEBBIE
Post a Comment