Wednesday, August 12, 2009
It's A Boy!
Tim and I were so excited to have our ultrasound yesterday afternoon and find out that we are having a boy! We have tons of pink but no blue anywhere in our house so it looks like Kaylie, Jadyn, and I need to get to shopping. :) Our little boy looks healthy and is moving around a ton. It was such a neat experience yesterday seeing him and telling the girls they are going to have a brother. We can't wait for his arrival this December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Congratulations! Two girls to love shopping and chick flicks with you and a boy to love fishing and golfing with Tim. We are thrilled for all of you.
Kacey -- I am so happy for you! The girls are going to be such little mothers!
Congratulations! I'd say Tim is due for some more testosterone around there! He is a little outnumbered! How fun, so excited for you!
Yay for boys!! What a perfect turn out, seriously! You already have 2 girls, so to throw a boy in there will be awesome. Boys are the best and truly adore their mother. I'm so excited for you girl!!
We are thrilled for you. We can't wait to see a little Timmy running around...and that's exactly what he will be doing if he is anything like Tim. Have you bought the Air Jordans or golf clubs yet?
So exciting Kacey! You're gonna love having boy. And your girls are going to be the perfect older sisters!
How exciting! We sure love having a little boy in the house. The little guy will be lucky to have a few extra mommies around;)
Congrats!!! Boys are so much fun.
Post a Comment