Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brandon Roy Hammar is Here!






































Tim and I are so happy to announce that Brandon Roy is finally here! He arrived on Sunday, December 20th weighing in at 8 pounds 4.3 ounces. He is such a blessing to our family and we are just in love with him. It is so cute when he cries because Jadyn automatically goes into her singing mode to get Brandon happy again. She usually either sings Jingle Bells at the top of her lungs or Rock-a-bye Baby.

Brandon is such a strong little guy and has even rolled over already and he was just 10 days old! It shocked me as I watched him do it (the picture of him on his stomach is the one I took after he did it). He is absolutely adorable and we just love having a baby boy around the house.

His big sisters have been a big help (just need a lot of supervision) and are quick to give him a hug and a kiss. Jadyn seeing me change his diaper one day and seeing his circumcision ran and told Papa Dale, "Brandon's tail has an owie." He got a kick out of that.

P.S.- if you are wondering why Tim has a hospital mask on it is because he had a bad cold that day. :)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! He is gorgeous!!! I was going to ask how a baby over eight pounds fit in such a tiny girl, but I guess you had more baby than that in you when you carried twins huh? You're the woman!

sarahtuckett said...

Soooooo cute!!!! I love the picture in the hat. Have fun... wish you were closer. Your family is adorable. I had a similar experience with Mary and changing a boys diaper... Remind me to tell you when I see you, she would be mortified if I posted it here.

Jacque said...

So happy you are all here, home and safe and sound. I was a little concerned when so much time passed since I thought you had had the Baby, so I looked up your parents phone number to call and ask if everything was ok. I forgot they were there with you. So, I've been thinking of you and hoping that all was well, glad to see it was! Congrats and Happy New Year!

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable. Thanks for the pictures and post. So fun to see Brandon and the girls. We are very exciting to come see all of you. We miss you and can't wait for a visit next month. Hugs and love to all. Debbie. Tim, love the glasses. Believe it or not I ordered glasses this week.

Cari Florence said...

Oh my, he's so handsome!! I love the story of the diaper change :) That is one that will go down in the books.

Kelly said...

He is so cute! Congrats glad everything went well and you are both home healthy! He is so adorable and your girls are so cute in their dance outfits...looks like a lot of fun.

Emily Malinka said...

Oh my goodness, I am still in shock that you have three kids! I am so glad that everything went well for you and so surprised that you are up and getting your little girls to dance lessons already! Take care and come down to AZ soon, I want to see this new little one!