Sunday, December 7, 2008

9-hour Lipstick

Today Kaylie decided to take my 9-hour lipstick and give herself (and our family room carpet) a makeover. She had it on her lips, chin, cheek, and of course all over her body. All of this happened fifteen minutes before Church started so needless to say we were late for Sacrament meeting. I couldn't get the lipstick off Kaylie's face and so the nursery workers were happy that they could easily tell the girls apart today. I think I am going to be completely gray by next year if they keep this up! :)

By the way, does anyone know how to get long lasting lipstick out of carpet? :)

2 comments:

Jacque said...

This is when you ask yourself.....Do I really want a picture of this???? but years from now, it will by "FUNNY"! I would call a carpet cleaning company.....good question! My kids did lipstick on flocked wallpaper, but I wanted it gone anyway, so Dawson accused me of putting it in Spencer's hand!!

Unknown said...

Google "Queen of Clean!!"