Monday, December 8, 2008

Papa-cakes!

This morning the girls wanted Papa-cakes (pancakes) for breakfast so we had a fun time making them together. They even had to have their aprons on before we could start. Kaylie and Jadyn call them Papa-cakes because my Dad always makes them for us when we're visiting and he lets the girls help. Too cute.

Notice the left over lipstick on Kaylie. I think it is more of a 24 hour lipstick instead of 9 hour like it is advertised. :)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Too cute, Kacey. Ty loves making pancakes with me too. That is darling that they call them "papa-cakes" because of your dad.

I got your message on Friday, but have had a crazy past couple days! I promise I'll call you back tomorrow. I'm so excited to see you and take pics of your girls!

Jacque said...

Such little darlings! You just want to grab them up and hug them. I got your comment about them looking at Ali's wedding slides and calling Ali "rella" for Cinderella....that is interesting because when Ali tried that dress on, I said, "that looks just like Cinderella"! So, they were right! I really enjoy looking at your blog, or actually your family. You are the epitome of what family life should be like!

Stephanie said...

I adore those aprons! Oh, and how did the lipstick come out of the carpet???