Friday, December 19, 2008

Time Out


We have this spot in our family room where the girls know they go to if they are in time out. They are rarely in there at the same time and when they are I seperate them to different parts in the room. Well today as I was cleaning I sent them both to time out without thinking to seperate them. After a few minutes I heard them laughing hysterically and so I came to see what they were doing because knowing them it could be a lot of things. I got a good laugh out of it and I think the picture says it all. I think I better seperate them next time. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy, they sure can turn anything into a fun time...haha. Better luck next time Kac....

_Kait

Jacque said...

That's what you call finding the "Joy" in the journey. Even in Time Out they find a way to have fun! How can you ever be mad at those faces????

Debbie said...

Good luck, I'm not sure I ever found the perfect method of making time out work. Love you guys, have a great Christmas. Deb

Kathryn said...

I don't know how you punish them at all! They are so cute. Hope you guys had a good Christmas. Are you back in the snow? Happy New Year! Love you guys