Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas
















We had a wonderful Christmas in Arizona and enjoyed the warmer weather. Santa did come despite Jadyn not wanting him anymore. The girls were excited he ate their milk and cookies and were even more excited by their stockings and toys. It was so much fun this year since this was the first year where they actually knew what was going on. Jadyn was really excited by her clip on earrings she got in her stocking (she has been wanting to get her ears pierced). Kaylie liked her chapstick (we didn't know it had color) and put it on as she was opening her stocking. After our last incident with Kaylie and lipstick we took the chapstick and threw it away. Luckily she was distracted by the rest of Christmas to realize it was missing.





3 comments:

Stephanie said...

lol, I'm glad they had a great Christmas despite the every frightening Santa! Isn't this age the greatest???

Cari Florence said...

Hey Kacey it's Cari (Henningson) Florence. I was totally blog hopping and found you. Your family is adorable! I'm glad to hear your husband is done with school, what a relief huh? By the way your 2 girls are beautiful!! LOVE the red hair. I have my blog to private so email me at cariflorence@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

Kathryn said...

I am glad that you had a good Christmas. I bet it was nice to be in warmer weather for a little bit! Colored lipstick...I am not sure what Santa was thinking when he brought Emily a whole makeup kit!??? She loves it of course and would definitely know if it went missing. lol! Happy New Year!