Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt























Yesterday Tim and I took Kaylie and Jadyn to an Easter Egg Hunt at the golf course. It was such a beautiful sunny day and we had such a great time as a family. The girls were able to snag some eggs in the egg hunt for the 2 and under group and were so excited when they realized there was stuff inside. They also were able to decorate their own cookie, which really who doesn't like that, and they also got their face painted. Jadyn really wanted her face painted but the line was so long so I just sat her down myself and painted a butterfly on their cheeks and a heart on their noses. No one seem to notice or care so I was happy we didn't have to wait and the girls were happy they got their face painted and it wasn't done by a stranger. :) My favorite part of the day was when we got home and Kaylie looked in the mirror for the first time and saw her face painted. She whispered to herself, "It's so cute!" Kaylie and Jadyn really couldn't stop smiling when they saw it. I love them!

It was such a neat event that was put on and there were so many people there enjoying all the different festivities. We will definately be attending next year!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Fun, fun, fun! You're little ones are such little "Hams"! I love reading your blog! If you look up perfect family in the dictionary, there is your family's picture! The little dog running around looks just like my Chance! He's a Shitz-a-poo!