There is such a wonderful video on youtube right now of the Apostle Jeffrey R. Holland of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and his thoughts on Easter. I really recommend taking the five minutes just to watch it, no matter what faith you are, because it is incredible. I know that Easter is technically over but honestly the message of the Atonement is something that we can be reminded of all year long.
The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc . I tried to get the actual video posted on my blog but I couldn't figure out how to do it. :)
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
My sister in law put it on her blog, and I watched it and cried! It was wonderful at conference, but I even loved it more watching it again!
So this is way in advance and has nothing to do with this post, but what are you doing for 4th of July?
Hey Ash- we are staying here in Bozeman for the 4th. What are your plans? Are you headed to AZ? Miss you!
Well, we're staying in Salt Lake - but I thought it might be fun to come visit you for the 4th?! Let me know what you think - ashley.dorius@gmail.com
Post a Comment