Friday, April 10, 2009

Out Golfing





























This afternoon Tim and I took Kaylie and Jadyn to the golf course where they putted for the first time on an actual green. They had so much fun taking turns with their putter (which Tim bought for them when they could barely walk) and after they would hit their sister would say, "Good job!" It was a lot of fun to do something as a family and to see the girls enjoy it so much. Tim is especially happy the course is open and that he can get out and play. The girls are hoping Tim will take them back tomorrow to putt some more. Before we know it they'll have a better short game then their Dad! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandpa Roy would be so proud!! Finally, girls in the family that golf. Looked like it was a nice day in Bozeman. I miss you something awful! Mom

Jacque said...

Toooooo Cute! They are so precious, doesn't matter what they do! Tell Tim I think this borders on Brainwashing!