Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Little Frog


This morning Tim told me to go look at Jadyn, who he put in time out, to see the wonderful tattoos she gave herself with a green highlighter. I kind of chuckled and snapped this picture before I became the stern parent to tell her why we don't do that. Later this morning as I was washing off her arms in the bath tub I asked her why she did it. She said with a huge smile, "I look like a frog! I like frogs!"

Hopefully she sticks to highlighters and doesn't move on to real tattoos in the future! :)

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Well, if she does, you just scrape it off with a belt sander instead of soap....(that threat always worked for us!) LOL!

Jacque said...

OH, and you have to give her this...she kind of does look like a frog...there may be something wrong with her judgement, but there's nothing wrong with her eyesight! LOL!

Kathryn said...

It's amazing what kids come up with and how logical it seems in their mind! I think I would rather have that then the walls or couches looking like frogs! Your girls are too cute! We are Thinking about you...alot! Hang in there!