Last night for Family Home Evening we had a great time making monster faces. We were all laughing pretty hard at what the girls were coming up with and so we had to run and grab the camera. The girls loved posing even more than making the faces. :)
Your girls are soooo big!!! I'm glad you finally found me - I needed a way to keep in touch with you!! One of these weekends we're going to meet half-way or something!!!
Well, I'm recuped from a houseful for Thanksgiving, and see your darlings making faces.....they are tooooooo cute! I love these blog things, so fun to be able to keep up.
Tim and I met at BYU-Idaho and were married May 29, 2004 in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. Tim attended Law School in Michigan where we were blessed with identical twin girls. We are living in Montana, where Tim is working as an attorney, and were just blessed with a healthy baby boy.
6 comments:
lol, that's great!
Your girls are soooo big!!! I'm glad you finally found me - I needed a way to keep in touch with you!! One of these weekends we're going to meet half-way or something!!!
These girls are so darn cute!-- even when they're making monster faces! haha Love you guys, and miss you!
The comment was from me (Kaitlyn) not mom :)
Seriously, your girls are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I love the monster faces, too cute. I just keep thinking how much fun your girls would be to snap pics of!
I wish you lived closer so you could get me through these law school years how well you did. You're a champ.
Well, I'm recuped from a houseful for Thanksgiving, and see your darlings making faces.....they are tooooooo cute! I love these blog things, so fun to be able to keep up.
Post a Comment