Yesterday afternoon Tim came home for a few minutes from work to see me and the girls and he gave me these beautiful white roses. I absolutley love them and was so happy that he surprised me with them. I love my husband!
...and you weren't bragging about them at dinner last night. THey are beautiful. He is a good husband and I think you are a great wife and an Awesome Mother.
Tim and I met at BYU-Idaho and were married May 29, 2004 in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. Tim attended Law School in Michigan where we were blessed with identical twin girls. We are living in Montana, where Tim is working as an attorney, and were just blessed with a healthy baby boy.
2 comments:
Those are beautiful roses, even from this perspective, I can only imagine how pretty they were in person! What a wonderful surprise!
...and you weren't bragging about them at dinner last night. THey are beautiful. He is a good husband and I think you are a great wife and an Awesome Mother.
Post a Comment