Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"I Miss My Brandon & Ann!"




We had so much fun over the past few days to have Brandon & Ann come stay at our house. Brandon and Tim have been friends since they were in seventh grade and it was so fun to see them just laugh for hours together. We are actually naming our baby after Brandon so that should go to show you how good of friends they are. :) The girls loved having them here and loved playing tea party with them. Kaylie in fact married Brandon on Sunday out by the swingset (a.k.a. her castle) and even kissed him. It was a crack up to see how much she adored Brandon. When I tried to get Kaylie to get her hair fixed for church she looked at me and said, "No Mom! I married happily ever after!" Ooh, heaven help us when she becomes a teenager! :)

Tim and Brandon enjoyed hours of golfing while Ann (who is also expecting) and I enjoyed a pedicure, a pregnancy massage, and lunches together. It was a ton of fun. Kaylie and Jadyn really enjoyed eating at Fuddruckers last night since not only did they have games there but they also were able to get pink milkshakes! (The pictures & video are from there, but sadly those are the only pictures I took.)

We were sad to see them go and Kaylie woke up from her nap today crying, "I miss my Brandon and Ann!" She kind of cheered up when I told her we could call them on the phone and talk to them if she really missed them a lot. Thanks Brandon and Ann for coming- it was so great to see you!

No comments: