Friday, September 11, 2009
Too Much Fox News
I have been watching a lot of news lately, especially Fox News, and I guess it hasn't gone without notice. It is no secret I am not too pleased with how Congress is handling things and the proposed Health Care Plan so I have been watching a lot of different things to stay informed. Well the other day as I was watching Glenn Beck a picture of Barack Obama came on the TV during a commercial. Jadyn pointed at him and said, "Mom. That's Arock O-bumbum!" I turned to her and asked her what she said to make sure I heard her right. She said again, "Arock O-bumbum!" I laughed so hard and honestly was surprised she knew the President of the United States name... well, somewhat. :) Oh, how I love my smart little 3 year old! Does this mean I need to incorporate Political Science into our preschool lessons? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment