Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Grandma Shellie, Look What I Did!"


Kaylie built this castle the other day and was so proud of it she had me take a picture so Grandma Shellie could see it. I forgot to post it- so here you go Grandma! Aren't you so proud of your little castle maker and don't you just love her bed head in the morning. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaylie: Thank you for showing me your castle. I love it! You did such a good job. I'm so excited to come see you and Jadyn in a few weeks. We'll have a tea party, make cookies, go shopping, and have all kinds of fun! I love you and Jadyn so, so much. Give everyone a kiss for me. See you soon!!!! Love, Grandma Shellie

Jacque said...

MY Kaylie has those exact same blocks, and guess what she wants to build every time??? Yep, a Castle! Go figure! She will be 3 the day after Christmas!