Today was the first day of preschool for Kaylie and Jadyn and they absolutely loved it. I decided that I would teach them this year since the preschool I tried to get them in was full. I think it will be great and that way I can be more flexible when our baby comes. Tim's sister Kathy told me about this great program that you can order online and they mail you the materials and I am really excited to see how it turns out. Kaylie and Jadyn love being in preschool, but were disappointed that they didn't get to ride a bus. We had a great lesson today and we are all looking forward to tomorrow! :)
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Jadyn: Good job writing your name. I love your blue picture. Miss you! Get our tea party ready for when I come. Grandma Shellie
Kaylie: Did you get an owie on your head? Grandma wishes I could kiss it! Love your picture! Grandma Shellie
Have you gotten your stuff yet? We just had our meet and greet play date and officially start next week. I wish we lived closer. Loved all of the posts and pictures. It looks like the girls had so much fun out at Grandpa's Say Hi to Brandon and Ann for me!
They grow up tooooo fast huh?
Post a Comment